Last year on T-Day the ground was COVERED in snow! But yesterday and the day before, it RAINED. :( Washing away all the snow. So now it looks like another ordinary fall day. -_- (not excited)
But enough of that! How about things I'm thankful for? Okay, here it goes:
Family: I'm so blessed to have a family that loves me. My parents raised me to love God with all my heart; which is that best thing that they could have ever done for me.
Friends: All of my friends are amazing. And I'm not just saying that. Artist and Dancer are my best friends. Dancer has this look that she gets when I'm being an idiot, I am so thankful for that look. Artist and I have been best friends ever since the summer between 5th and 6th grade, so we tell each other everything, (withing reason)
A Roof over My Head: I'm fortunate to be living in a house, I know that there are plenty of people in the USA that don't have a house.
Technology: I'm lucky to have a phone, a computer, an iPod, etc. Even though I get mad a the computer, (the screen is one of those ones that adjusts when the lighting changes. It adjust when nothings changed) and my iPod and my phone can be stupid, I'm lucky to have them.
I'm thankful for so many things, but telling you them all would take FOREVER!
Friends: All of my friends are amazing. And I'm not just saying that. Artist and Dancer are my best friends. Dancer has this look that she gets when I'm being an idiot, I am so thankful for that look. Artist and I have been best friends ever since the summer between 5th and 6th grade, so we tell each other everything, (withing reason)
A Roof over My Head: I'm fortunate to be living in a house, I know that there are plenty of people in the USA that don't have a house.
Technology: I'm lucky to have a phone, a computer, an iPod, etc. Even though I get mad a the computer, (the screen is one of those ones that adjusts when the lighting changes. It adjust when nothings changed) and my iPod and my phone can be stupid, I'm lucky to have them.
I'm thankful for so many things, but telling you them all would take FOREVER!
I am home with bronchitis and am NOT happy about missing the party at Christie's. However, it is either stay home and get well or take the chance of being sick at Christmas--which would break my tiny little heart. Happy Gobble, Gobble.
ReplyDelete