Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snow 2


Well, the snow is all gone. :( It was only here a day, and the stupid sun melted it. But that's okay because it was only the first snow fall of the season, I will have plenty more chances to hit PFC in the face with a snow ball. :D
The snow only means that I'm one day closer to seeing my other brother, Eagle, again. He is away at college. I haven't seen him since September, and he's coming home around Thanksgiving! I'm so excited to see him again. It's only a matter of time before he comes home and hits me in the face with a snowball.
The snow got me in the mood to watch Christmas movies. So what did I watch? White Christmas of course!
 It had been a long time since I'd seen that movie. I also watched Holiday Inn, (both are old movies with Bing Crosby in them) with Artist last weekend, so that was fun!
The first snow of the year has always been great! Usually I run outside, barefoot for a minute or two, but this year I didn't, and I'm not quite sure why. I'm never to old for things like that, I guess I'll have to wait until it snows again. Which might not be until Thursday. So that's all for now!

1 comment: