Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Stuff

        Sooo, I'm kind of new at this, actually, I'm very new at this. So give me a chance to get used to this. 
        My life, well, it's pretty laid back, I get up in the morning, go to school, come home, and then I'm lazy the rest of day. Lazy is an understatement, because I do absolutely nothing. 
        I have the most amazing friends in the world, my best friend, we'll call her Dancer, is like me in a lot of ways, but different then me in so many ways. She understands me, and definitely is not afraid to tell me anything.
       My other best friend, Artist, is so different than anyone I have ever met before. But that's what makes her amazing. She loves to draw, and always has something positive to say, so I definitely love her.
      My other friends are Sculptor, Goalie, and so many others that I will most likely mention in my posts in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment