Saturday, January 19, 2013

New

Being a high schooler is rough. Drama, boys,  boy drama, annoying teachers, boring classes, annoying boys that act like preschoolers; basically, it's crazy. But soon, the semester will end and a new experience will begin. A new class with a new teacher, new subjects, and new people. I'm excited for the new stuff. Mostly I just want finals to be over, but a new class would be nice. New things to experience and learn. The coming two weeks will be all about new. As you can tell.
Another new thing in my life is writing. All my stories have kind of fell apart or got boring. So I decided to begin a new one. This time about a teacher who falls in love with the British art teacher. That's right, British, which means I have lot's a research to do about British slang and phrases, but I think it will be fun. Basically it's all the same stories I've been writing but with a slightly different twist (those other stories are here). I'm not super sure why all my stories are about falling in love, maybe I can't wait to grow up and feel the way my characters feel. But I don't need to be in a hurry. I'm in high school for crying out loud. Boys are stupid. So these stories, like all good writing should be, are kind of like a fantasy. I've also found a friend that has the writing passion like I do. We talk about story topics and how to write out certain things. It's a wonderful friendship.
Eagle should be very proud :P
Today Teacher, RC, and I went on a hike with our puppies, Luke and Lottie, today. It was their first time being on a walk outside of the neighborhood. They LOVED it. So many new smells and people they didn't know existed. Lottie would walk for a little bit and then all of a sudden she would stop and smell something, they both love pine cones and rocks; they picked up the small ones and walked the trail. We saw a cave looking thing from the trail and decided to climb up the small incline to reach it. It turned out to just be an awkward, thing. So I decided to climb in it.
After that we had to go back down the hill. I basically went down crouched, practically on my butt the whole time, the whole ordeal took WAY longer than it should have, but that's what I get for wearing shoes with no traction in the snow. We hiked for about an hour, by the time we were heading back to the car Lottie would walk for a little, sit down for a couple seconds to 'catch her breath' and would walk again. I think she's the weirdest dog I've ever met in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment