Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Before-School-Jitters. and things

Well kids, school starts soon. Scary. scary. scary. scary. New school. New teachers. New EVERYTHING. Basically, I'm FREAKING out. GAA!
Truth is, I've never liked school, shocker right? And this whole thing, this whole new thing, is not something I'm looking forward to. What's worse is that the school messed up my schedule and I don't have any classes with my best friend. :(
Ignore my face, but Dancer does
love me, whether she
admits it or not.
The silly state requires every incoming freshman, (and I think sophomores too) to take two online classes before they graduate; and the whole concept of online classes scares me. I've heard so many bad things about it. So anyway, I'm going to take health and possibly government (when I'm a senior, obviously), online.
Fun house mirrors are fun.
Last weekend was the county fair, kind of a last hoora! before school starts. Dancer and I rid ALL OF THE RIDES! and went through all of  the fun houses. We rid the spiny rides and ate Elephant Ears until we were sick! And let me tell you, spiny rides and Elephant Ears WILL make you sick. Or at least me sick, because I totally was the next day. But as we were have a blast and this fantastic afFAIR, (do you see what I did there?) we weren't thinking about school, or classes, or anything like that; it was well deserved summer fun.
Even though this is the last little bit of summer, I'm looking forward to the fall. But not because of school. Doctor Who starts on September 1st! and Psych starts during this special time Assassin's Creed III comes out on October 30th, and my birthday's in October! Plus, the new Owl City CD came out a couple days ago, which I want really bad (<---don't forget about my birthday :P)
This summer has been great. It's been hot. Too hot. I really just want some rain. But that's not a big deal. I've been going to lifegroup with the coolest leader in the world. She's seriously the awesomest adult I've ever met. We've been going through the book of James, talking about how worldly things get in the way of our relationship with God, and it's helping me over come those things.
So this is goodbye, for now. I might talk to you soon, or I might not. You will never know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment