Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Today is Easter! One of the greatest days in the world. On Friday Jesus died for me, and for you. And today he has risen! Basically Jesus is the coolest person/spirit that ever walked the earth. His death shows how much he truly loves us, and how we are all now indefinitely forgiven! I for one, am extremely thankful for that!
Saturday morning I colored Easter eggs. All by myself. All the while eating WAY too many jelly beans and M&M'S. That's the only thing I regret :D.  Usually PFC will help, but he slept until noon, so he didn't get to. I think they turned out pretty good.
I spent Saturday and Sunday with my sister and my family. We went to her tiny little church on Saturday night. After church I went to my sister's apartment. We stayed up late watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog and How I met Your Mother while eating chocolate muffins. It was legen-wait for it and hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next part of that word is-dary!
Sunday we got up and stuffed our faces at The Breakfast Club, then walked around town for a while. Around one o'clock, we went to the theater and saw The Hunger Games. I can't figure out why everybody is obsessed with Peeta. Gale is so much cuter :P After the movie we all went to Applebee's and stuffed our faces some more. Over all it was a pretty FANTASTIC day!

So anyway, HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment: