Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Christmas Time all Over the World

Well, we got our first snowfall for the first time in a long time! There's not even an inch of snow, but snow is snow! I was listening to the radio the other day and the song Christmas Time all Over the World, the Tim McGraw version, came on (I'm listening to it on repeat right now). It really got me in the mood for Christmas, and it was a nice new, catchy song. I have the feeling I'll be listening to it a lot.
THERE'S TEN DAY'S UNTIL CHRISTMAS! I'm really excited about it.I just finished setting up my village. It's in a temporary place under the tree. We don't have any presents wrapped yet, but when we do I'll need to find a new spot for it.
Our Christmas Tree looks great, if I do say so myself. My mom and I did the lights, (she also put the bow on top) and PFC put up three ornaments, I had to do the rest.
 The picture was taken with my phone so it's not the best quality. But I think it's a pretty good looking tree!


We wrap our ornaments in old newspaper, so when we decorate the tree, this is what happens to the couch:
 

This is the song that I was talking about: 


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment