Saturday, June 7, 2014

I am Junior

Well, yesterday was the last day of my sophomore year of high school and my brothers last day of high school ever. I can't believe how fast this year went by, it hasn't really hit me yet that it's summer. I feel like I have to go back to school on Monday and I am so glad that I don't!

This past school year I did some pretty cool things. I read some really good books like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Ender's Game. I got to know some people I've known for a long time a lot better.I helped create one of the coolest yearbooks I've ever seen, but I'm a little partial. I got my drivers license! and the car Eagle and Teacher drove when they were in high school. I started listening to some awesome music.

AND Mar Mar came home from Thailand! We got together for coffee the weekend she got back and talked and talked and talked and talked about everything. Man I missed her!

Now that school is over I get to focus on other things. My bucket list for the summer looks like this:
1. Get a job
2. Write more
3. Strive to be more creative
4. Continue to learn to be comfortable with who I am
5. Read at least three more books
6. Help plan events for the middle school ministry at church
7. Read my Bible every day
8. Bake a cupcake flavor that I've never tried before

My brother is getting married in a little over a month to one of the greatest girls I know, my other brother will be leaving for college in August, my sister will make some pretty cool art, and I will be baking my heart out--probably.














Stay Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment