We pwn some serious n00bs.
OH! I joined a Bible study! On Sunday nights. It's a small group that includes me, PFC, HWDNHANBITLTTOO, and 2 other guys. So, it's me and four other guys. Let's just say it's like having four older brothers. All picking on me. At the same time. Anyway, we're studying The Truth Project; which talks about the misconceptions of God in our world and things like that. I really like it.
I've also recently started rock climbing. Indoors of course. I discovered that I liked it during Christmas break when I went with Teacher, Eagle, and a couple other people. I recently climbed at the local community center with PFC, HWDNHANBITLTTOO, and a guy from Bible study. I'm definitely not good. At all. But that just means that I'll have to go more to get better. Plus I scraped up my leg a little. It's not like I'm crying or anything.
I've recently gotten engrossed in Pinterest. I'm on it all of the time looking for funny or geeky things.Such as:
Yup, totally someones wedding cake. :)
Stormtroopers need some downtime occasionally
I wish I could jump into complete nerdy-ness and just live with with only the coolest of nerds.
Just for teh lulz!



Your dad loved rock climbing as a teen so I'm not surprised that it's in your blood. Practice makes perfect.
ReplyDelete